Friday 24 February 2012

LaRon Landry is big. ‘Incredible Hulk’ big…

hotos: LaRon Landry is big. ‘Incredible Hulk’ big…

Laron Landry will likely be an unrestricted free agent next month. The Washington Redskins are unlikely to franchise the oft-injured safety, so it's probable that he'll be free to sign with another team. Judging by recent photos, The Avengers might be a good fit.
Our pal, Dan Steinberg, noticed these photos on Landry's Twitter account and posted them to his DC Sports Bog. Landry looks, um, big. And chesty. Not that he wasn't always huge, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
I'm not going to wonder out loud if that shirt's a child's medium because, if I did, I'm worried that if LaRon Landry would see it, find me and express his displeasure about my assumption. We live close to each other. It's a possibility.
@MrLandry30

Dear potential suitors,
Although I may be reluctant to get the Achilles tendon surgery that team doctors recommended, I assure you, I've been spending plenty of time in the weight room. How many hours are there in a day? Twenty-four? I've been there 25.


No comments:

Post a Comment